Once the House is not in session, I not only get my sanity back, but I get to leave work at 5. Last night I had class at 7, so I had a little bit of free time to spare. Since Lincoln had class at 6, he dropped me off and I shot some pics of the cherry blossoms. The season has almost passed and the blossoms are right at the end of their peak. But it was a beautiful evening, and the clouds made for some perfect pictures.
12 comments:
Way to make me miss home! Thanks for the great pics!
Ali these pictures are so great!
Amazing! It look so pretty. I love these pics!
Great pics! But I can't believe you consider 2 hours that much free time. I'd definitely nap. ;-)
Wow, those pictures look like postcards! How beautiful!
wow ali, these are incredible. i love those little blossoms.
Wow, those are gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous - we don't even have leaves yet and it's snowing...
You totally have a knack with the camera - very nice pictures!
okay girl, I know you took these with a point-and-shoot, and all I have to say is, you could never tell!! and I know that's hard to do! so therefore, I officially state that you kick butt. Nice work! These are beautiful, really. I love the end-of-day look, and I'm jealous of your sunny-but-no-people photos. Those are rare at the cherry blossom festival. Let's be photo friends. Come hang out with me and we can go play with cameras like camera nerds do. :) ps we haven't had you guys over for some time now...got any plans next week?
i miss cherry blosoms the most!
(and you have an amazing camera.)
This makes me happy. I am so sad I missed these this year.
I'm jealous that spring has arrived there. It's slowing coming to Utah but not fast enough. Those pictures are amazing.
I LOOOOOOOOOVE these pictures! You're such a good little photographer.
Post a Comment