
Flea Market in Brooklyn

Friday night with Jill in Harlem eating chicken and waffles.
{Thank you Jill-so good to see you!}
{Thank you Jill-so good to see you!}
What a lovely weekend.
I think we should do this every year...
I think we should do this every year...




7 comments:
9 beautiful women on one trip... that city did not know what it had coming. Looks like you had lots of fun!
Wow, looks like fun! We were in NYC this past weekend and it was awesome.
it was great to see you! thanks for exploring harlem in the rain with me
p.s. chicken + waffles. you've tried it all now. :)
Chicken and waffles. I think Jill and you have spent a little too much time in the city! :) Just kidding, don't knock em' till you've tried em' right? But my tummy did do a little flip when I saw that picture in all honestly! ha ha
Looks like fun, nothing beats a great girls night out!
I'm trying hard not to be jealous! How fun. I bet you had a blast. Sometime we'll have to come visit you two in DC. Next Easter? We could do the White House egg hunt? Would that not be a blast?
Oh, I'm jealous! That looked like tons of fun! I LOVE your coat!!!
Looks like you had fun! How do you make these cool little collages on your site?
Post a Comment