Today at work a photographer, John Harrington called me. He said, "I have a couple of pictures of you and Billy Corgan and was wondering if you wanted me to email them to you." I was shocked, and quickly replied YES! As my last post on Billy mentioned that my camera wasn't working the day I met him. (Or at least the intern didn't know how to work it.) So thank you
John Harrington for going out of your way, to make my day!
3 comments:
That's so great! What are you saying to him in that second picture? I can't imagine what I would say to a big celebrity...
Oh my gosh. He looks like an old man. Who is that old man you are standing with?
Oh well, I guess now we can't confuse him for James Carville. That's awesome that photographer sent you those pics. See? It all worked out :)
Post a Comment