I seriously wonder if they have bad acne... yuck. You need to create a log of all the famous ppl you meet!
That's kinda freaky looking! Happy Graduation this weekend! Hope it's lots of fun with the parents! We're proud of you both!!!
haha, right on! They're on my list of entertainment to see...one-of-a-kind I hear :)
where are the pictures of you with the mcdonalds people????
I have always wanted to see Blue Man Group. Eric says they put on a great show. And yes, we will see you next weekend.
No freakin' way! You get to do the coolest things!!
You fit right in ;)
Seriously Ali, you have the best job!
Hey I just watched one of your Team Chaffetz videos on CNN. You're my biggest claim to fame.
dude... I am so jealous of your job. for real.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I seriously wonder if they have bad acne... yuck. You need to create a log of all the famous ppl you meet!
That's kinda freaky looking! Happy Graduation this weekend! Hope it's lots of fun with the parents! We're proud of you both!!!
haha, right on! They're on my list of entertainment to see...one-of-a-kind I hear :)
where are the pictures of you with the mcdonalds people????
I have always wanted to see Blue Man Group. Eric says they put on a great show. And yes, we will see you next weekend.
No freakin' way! You get to do the coolest things!!
You fit right in ;)
Seriously Ali, you have the best job!
Hey I just watched one of your Team Chaffetz videos on CNN. You're my biggest claim to fame.
dude... I am so jealous of your job. for real.
Post a Comment