Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Chair


I did it.
I brought my exercise ball to work and am now using it as my chair. I feel more conscience of my posture all day. Plus, when I feel a lack of energy I can bounce, stretch, or do some pilates moves.

I even convinced two of my co-workers to do the same.

It’s all the rage.

Are you next?

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

Reminds me of Dwight {from The Office}. :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I tried that at home, but after awhile my back hurts from arching it so. And I bounce around too much!

Barb said...

And if you get really bored, you can play crab soccer in the Capitol!

Rachel said...

I did this for about a year at a job I had in college. I agree with Natalie, I think all I got was a sore back.

It was a great conversation starter though!

Alyse said...

Love it! Makes me wish I worked in an office :) Sure love you guys!

Wendle said...

First off, I just found your blog.

Second, I want an exercise ball-chair too.

Third, you and Linc were just featured in my blog post.

Forth, let's do lunch this week pretty please.

A girl named Holly... said...

You're cool. I like your blog. But mostly I like you and Lincoln. Tell him hello for me.

xoxo, Holly

Andrea McEntire said...

Nice! That also reminds me of Dwight from The Office. I also have to say Ali, that I thought the spell check email blunder was SOOOOO funny! Thanks for sharing.

Laura Essig said...

hahahaha, and i would be jim and pop it.