This is a fun little series of photos showing my funny reaction when some crazy person with a camera comes running up to Lincoln and I in the middle of our intense workout up the Lincoln steps.
Yeah it is Melissa. Her husband Jon took the photos. They were both out for a photo shoot with one of their clients. Melissa came up to suprise me. I love that Jon was snapping away the whole time.
awesome Ali, I love that you make me sound like a complete random psycho running at you from off the street...you could say "my funny friend" or "that hot prego girl I know" or something, but "some crazy person"? :) That was my undercover paparazzi move, and besides the obvious poor posture, you have to admit it was pretty awesome. You love us!! :)
9 comments:
Ha ha! That is hilarious! Who took the photos? And why did she run at you like that?
haha! that's great! Is that Melissa?
Yeah it is Melissa. Her husband Jon took the photos. They were both out for a photo shoot with one of their clients. Melissa came up to suprise me. I love that Jon was snapping away the whole time.
Those are awesome pictures! I am glad that Jon caught the whole thing!
IS it weird that I knew that was Melissa running towards you? MIss youladiesw!!!
hilarous!!!!!
awesome Ali, I love that you make me sound like a complete random psycho running at you from off the street...you could say "my funny friend" or "that hot prego girl I know" or something, but "some crazy person"? :) That was my undercover paparazzi move, and besides the obvious poor posture, you have to admit it was pretty awesome. You love us!! :)
So true! How fun. I ran into your grandma 'inlaw' in RS last week. I was teaching in her ward -- she was so nice.
Talk about random! How funny!
Post a Comment