Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby doesn't like meetings


I was sitting in the Speaker's Office yesterday with my boss and other Congressman and staffers. My boss was in charge of the meeting and I was the one briefing him. Well about 10 minutes into the hour long meeting, our little baby girl must have got bored because she started kicking up a storm! It was so distracting!! I don't know if I have ever felt her move so much in one sitting. It lasted almost the whole meeting. She would kick so hard, it seriously made me jump in my seat a couple of times. When my boss would lean over to me to ask me a question, and it was rough because I was having such a hard time paying attention with all the aerobics going on in my tummy... I wish I could have whispered to her--You are in the Speaker's Office of the US House of Representatives! You need to subtle down!--Crazy little girl.

4 comments:

Amy Watts said...

That pictures is crazy! That's not you, is it? Your last tummy pic was so tiny :)

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Ha ha not me. Found the pic online.

Erin said...

You must have eaten something sweet before the meeting:) Get ready for the baby acrobatics all night! Oh! And we'll FOR SURE come visit before we leave!

Rachel said...

Don't you love it though? It just makes me think, "Oh great....if she's awake at this hour now she will be when she's on the outside of my tummy too :)"