Friday, May 13, 2011

37.5 weeks

Our good friends, the Smith's used to have a photography business. When they were up and running, Lincoln and I would frequently babysit for them in exchange for future photography sessions. Even though they recently decided to close down their photography business, we were still able to cash in on a maternity shoot with our previous babysitting agreement. Good thing, because Melissa did an amazing job in documenting my first pregnancy. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.

We decided to take the photos at the US Capitol, because I have spent my whole pregnancy working up here. I'm kindof sentimental like that...

Ali_Maternity-089

Ali_Maternity-055

Ali_Maternity-010 Ali_Maternity-006
Ali_Maternity-040

Ali_Maternity-026

Ali_Maternity-021

Ali_Maternity-018

Ali_Maternity-019

Ali_Maternity-036

Ali_Maternity-015

Ali_Maternity-013 Ali_Maternity-014

Ali_Maternity-012

Ali_Maternity-033

Ali_Maternity-068

Ali_Maternity-035 Ali_Maternity-037

Ali_Maternity-053

Ali_Maternity-061

Ali_Maternity-077

Ali_Maternity-090 Ali_Maternity-092

Ali_Maternity-082

Ali_Maternity-074


Ali_Maternity-057 Ali_Maternity-059 Ali_Maternity-055





15 comments:

Alyse said...

CUTE!! You should be a maternity model! :) These are awesome, and how fun to have them at the capitol!

Melanie said...

You are so adorable. If I could look like you when I'm pregnant I think I might just have 10 kids! I can't wait to see pictures of the little babe!

Sunshine Promises said...

You look AMAZING, Ali!!! So excited to meet the little princess. Good luck!

Artsy Aut said...

You look so pretty! Perfect little baby bump! I think the capitol background was an excellent choice! Cant wait to hear news of your baby!!!

Unknown said...

Love your legs in the very first picture!

Ashley said...

ali you are tiny for being almost 38 weeks!! so cute! love the pictures!

Jozsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

you. look. amazing!!

maeve said...

love love love them. you are gorgeous. so excited to see the sweet little babe!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Ok, so I used to think that it was impossible for ANYONE to look sexy pregnant, especially during the last few months. I guess I was wrong. No fair!

Suzy Tranter said...

Too cute! You are the littlest prego lady! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy!

Janny said...

Beautiful! I can't wait for baby pictures!

jocie said...

You look gorgeous. And I'm Baby Girl Essig will be just as beautiful as her mother.

Haley said...

you are stunning Ali! And what a great location :) Such beautiful photos...and she's almost herec! Sounds crazy, but enjoy every last moment with her in your tummy...if you're like me you'll miss having her really with you 24/7 and especially feeling her move :)

Matt & Ali said...

You look phenomenal!! I'm so jealous. I've always been a skinny person and i didn't look like that pregnant. Good luck! She will be here soon and before you know it she will be 2 months old.They grow so fast so enjoy the first 2 weeks when they are little newborns. After that they seem to change.But they just get more fun!