(I obviously strapped the car seat in wrong the other day... when I opened the back door after our drive to the store, this is what I found.)This month has flown by. And I thought I was busy as a working mom... They never really make it clear that a "stay at home" mom actually works too :)
There is a LOT to catch up on that I will hopefully get to in the next week or so. Lincoln and I bought a house so we have been packing, moving, painting, unpacking and decorating. Not a lot of time in there for blogging.
But I will post some pictures soon! I love our new place!!
8 comments:
oh my goodness, I got a good laugh out of this. I sort of did the same thing with cambria. I could see her moving around a lot in her little mirror and didn't notice till I got home that I didn't buckle her all the way. Too much on my mind I guess. haha
So exciting that you bought a house. Can't wait to see pictures.
Oh my! Found your blog through a friend! It takes a lot of courage to write about something so embarrassing and potentially dangerous so publicly, especially when you not only forgot to strap her down to the seat but also accidentally missed fixing the straps on the seat, so kudos for having that having courage! I'm sure you'll be more careful from now on! What precious, adorable cargo you have!
Scary! Surprised you didn't notice it while you were driving.
I love how Debra quickly pointed out the specifics on your carseat mishap.
ha. whoops! I once forgot to buckle in one of the twins and he was suddenly sitting straight up enjoying his view about ready to jump out. oops:) Ah. Mom brain:)
Can't wait to see pics of your new place! And that little girl. I could eat her! :)
This makes me laugh!! I did that to a kid i used to nanny. Also once i didn't buckle Isley in her seat cause we were driving literally 40 yards. When i opened the door to get her out she was almost upside down. Her legs were all the way up the seat and her head where her bum should be. It was then i realized she could actually really move on her own.
haha... oopsie! Ali, I've been thinking of you. I can't wait to come down there and see your new place! We should figure out a time... I really want to come! Let me know when you're settled!
Ha! I have done that more than once. Little Eva is so calm about it. My kiddos were screaming when my 'U Turn' sent them on a roller coaster ride.
Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. We still need to have you over to our place and feed you so you can have a break from all this packing.
Post a Comment