Rachel Allen and her kids came to visit. It was so fun catching up with her and Melissa and kiddos.
Emerson loves hummus. That little stinker.
How cute is Eliza? Seriously!
One of my old outfits
Another one of my outfits when I was a baby.
Lindsey Essig came to visit! It was so fun! We went to the temple
And saw the sites in DC
But the coolest thing is that we hooked up Lindsey with a West Wing tour of the white house. Unfortunately I wrote down Lincoln's birthdate wrong on the security clearance and so he wasn't allowed in. I know. Worst wife ever...
We got to see the Oval Office. It was so cool! You can't take pictures inside the White house so this is us outside.
And in the press room.
Eva got her 4 year old shots and her hearing and eye check up. She rocked it!
Lincoln's work took the summer associates and attorney's --along with their significant others -- to a cooking class in DC. It was actually really fun.
Any excuse to get a babysitter and go out sounds great to me.
Utah Trip!
This is me driving the 12 passenger van like a champ. Just happy to have access to a car while we are in Utah.
More of these two :)
Nonnie time waiting for the fireworks to start.
Recently we have really enjoyed spending the 4th of July in Utah. There is nothing quite like your home town parade.
Nonnie bought the girls cute 4th of July wings
We celebrate America in style.
All decked out
I ran my 1st 5K! It was so fun! Although I paid for it with knee pain the rest of the day (I have a torn meniscus in my knee. It tore in 2007 right after my mission. Which is why I started doing pilates.... )
Dinner with all the old DC girls night girls. It was so fun. So much laughing, crying, and talking about life.
I tried an oyster for the first time.
Keenan and the kiddos. He is showing them his legos.
Eliza Joy and Joy
Grandma Holder meeting Eliza for the first time. My grandma absolutely adores babies. It was so fun to see her play with Eliza. Even though grandma has Alzheimer's Disease, when she holds Eliza it is as if she is back to herself.
4 generation photo with all the ladies
Free food at Chick-Fil-A if you dress like a Cow. We met up with some more former DC friends.
My sweet Cousin and our little girls. I sure love Char. Some of my favorite college memories were hanging out with her. She was always so fun, and she is still so positive and happy. I love that we are family and get to hang out forever.
Back to DC. This is when Eva took my phone to take pictures of Eliza.
We are getting a new driveway. Since we now have two cars it is going to be really nice to be able to park both cars in the driveway!
Teaching pilates and loving it!
Taking the whole family on the metro!
The kids absolutely LOVED riding the train!
Nat's game! We went with the Utah State Alumni. I love watching Nat's games with friends. The kids loved getting fries and hot dogs with soda. We had a great time.
It was so hot and humid, but luckily we were in the shade which made it way better.
These kids love to push Eliza around in the ottoman. And Eliza doesn't mind it one bit.
Such a cute baby girl! (and such a dirty bathroom mirror...)
Emerson fell at the park off of the playground and sprained his ankle. He couldn't walk on it all day plus it was all swollen and it really worried me. Then Lincoln took him into the doctor and it was just a sprain. Thank goodness.
This is Eva and Emerson's attempt at getting themselves cereal. It was totally worth being able to sleep in though.
Lincoln bringing me diet coke because I am his BFF, Sweetie and Soulmate. How romantic.
No comments:
Post a Comment