Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fall Ball- or just an excuse to go to "Prom" again.

A couple of weeks ago Lincoln and I went to my Master's program's Fall Ball.  Lincoln and I throughly enjoyed showing off our wicked awesome dance moves to all my friends at school. They thought we were "so cool." It totally increased my popularity. People now say hi to me more in the halls... 


And of course we had a classic "prom" picture taken. 
How cute.






5 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

You are SO cute! I wish I could go to Prom again, but with Eric this time. Funny, I cant even remember who I went to prom with my senior year, must not have been very memorable.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love love Adam's law prom -- no one even dances (they barely even play music), but I just love getting dressed up!!

Melanie said...

Well good for you Miss Popular! Hehe...Do you guys ever stop having fun? I'm so jealous!

Kristen said...

I love this post. How are you doing your photo editing? picasa? or with photoshop?

ps...everyone LOVED you and lincon. I think that you may have been prom-queen and king although graham and I were a close second...come on, I had a corsage!

M. said...

see at this is what makes me laugh... I always get asked if Mormons are allowed to dance. does this come from Footloose?! We dance all the time, and love it!!