Two weekends ago, we went with a group of friends all the way to the grand state of Delaware (Dela-where?) to see the famous "Punkin Chunkin" competition. Yes my friend, we saw pumpkins chucked hundreds of feet up in the Delaware air, by cannons, trebuchets, and catapults.
It's a bird, it's a plane, no IT'S A FLYING PUNKIN!
7 comments:
Oh my heavens, that is amazing!! Best use of pumpkins ever! Well, except for in food!
YOu guys are so fun, do you think you will ever live out here in the west???
You two are so much fun! I think we're going to need to visit Delaware sometime for this event. I never new pumpkins could fly that high. :)
Punkin Chunkin!!! that's awsome!!!I can't think of a better way to spend a day. i have seen it on tv but i am sure it's better in person! Keep up the good work and keep bringing us the good stuff. this is true entertainment!!remember when you come out to visit there is always room here in the double-wide.
Love Popi
oh my heck!! Those "punkin chuckers" are huge!!! How fun is that! Also- I just saw a pic from the last post with the matching spandex! That totally rocks.
WOw! That is so cool! I wish I could have been there to see it.
Don't you just love the word trebuchet?! Looks like a fun way to spend the day.
Post a Comment