Yes it is true, ever since August I kind of stopped blogging. I took a huge long break and instead of staying up on everyone's blogs, including my own, I read novels. It was great. I forgot how much I love to read.
But now that it has been so long, I feel completely left out of some of my friends lives. Babies were had, friends got engaged, everyone went on fun trips and I was clueless. I realized what a conversation piece blogs can be with people because it gives you talking points (instead of just shooting the breeze). So, I have decided to come back....slowly.
But first I have to thank my sweet husband, who in my absence blogged for me!! I know! Isn't he great? You can thank all our Argentina trip posts on him. He was really fantastic to do that.
And second, here is a recap of the rest of summer:
Smoot (and Essig, and Kjar) Family Reunion.
I love being part of this HUGE family. They really are all so great. And the family reunion was so fantastic!
With another group, I got to go paint-balling for the first time.
While I had a great time, it was a little painful... and it definitely left a couple of marks like this one...
Have you ever dreamed of flying? Me too.
I liked practicing :)

3 comments:
Glad that you are back...but now I'm wondering what books you have been reading?
welcome back! and with a nasty bruise like that... i don't blame you for just reading novels. I loves those days...weeks.. .months :)
ooo.. that flying looks fun.. and paint balling!!!
I wish so badly that you guys could have gone to yellowstone with us too!!! it would have been so fun to have all of us marrieds together!!!
It was sad because last minute landon and alyse couldn't make it either....
we'll have to plan something fun when you guys are out.
when will that be?
Post a Comment