Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bahia Blanca Reunion in DC

There is a bunch of us in the DC area who served LDS missions in Bahia Blanca Argentina. After Lincoln and I got back from Argentina this summer, we decided to gather everyone together to have a mini Bahia Blanca reunion.

Here is the group of us:
Here are the returned missionaries from Bahia Blanca:
We had a guess the alfajor contest


The adorable kidos
The FOOD!

Panqueques peaches and dulce de leche
Empanadas
More alfajores
Noquis


And of course, the MATE!



Thank you everyone for coming!
It was so great to reminisce about all great things Argentine!

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

What a fun idea! I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of mate.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oooh my gosh, how fun! that food looks awesome. Love empenadas, well right now I would probably throw up if I had to eat but one usually... love them

Melissa said...

Okay...totally not-flattering photo of myself about half way through the post...but it was still a blast! Thanks for having us and for slipping me some extra alfajores to last for weeks afterward...mmmm. So fun to relive our glory days. :)

M. said...

I love the Charlie is sporting a soccer kit. ... almost as much as the fact I love that you know Kimi. I used to work with her and miss her!!!

Heidi said...

You guys know how to throw a party! Looks like you had lots of fun. Are you in Utah....? We'd sure like to see you before you go back! (:

Erin said...

Mmmmm... I love when parties are so yummy. Hope you guys are having a blast.

Laura Essig said...

that looks way cool. I looooove mate!!! um.. are you guys comming for thanksgiving? i feel like we haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!!