Sunday, November 1, 2009

Firm Retreat in California

For one of the many weeks that Lincoln was in California for work, I got to go back and visit him for the Firm retreat. It was at a beautiful resort on the coast and it was lovely!


I caught some rays by the ocean while Lincoln was in meetings.

We both ate way too much, including these yummy cupcakes.

We managed to play some Connect 4 (I love this game)
Beautiful view from our room.



Lincoln and I absolutely LOVE the firm we chose to work with. They are very family friendly and emphasize quality of life over working. During one of the meetings at the retreat they said, "our number one goal will never be to maximize profits." What is more important to them is that you enjoy what you are doing, and that you have time for a life outside of work.

We feel incredibly blessed that we chose this law firm. Lincoln absolutely loves being a Patent Attorney. He is excited to go to work everyday, and likes the people he works with. It is so fun for me to see him really enjoy his job.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I couldn't pick two people who deserve this more!