Welcome back! I've missed your blogs! Love the Argentina pics, they are beautiful. How very fun to have your mom come visit. And for two weeks? That is awesome! Your week in CA looks like a dream. Seriously beautiful. So are moving to CA? Or is that just where they had the retreat? What firm did you choose? And you looks awesome in your Halloween costume. I'm so glad you still have and wear those silver tights. Love and miss you! I'm feeling a bit homesick today and I'm thinking a visit with Ali would rock! Someday, huh!
Always HILARIOUS of course! I remember a time when finding a Halloween costume was as easy as stepping into your huge closet and picking a gem off the rack. Miss you!
Hey guys, this is Mitcheal I lost my phone and with it your numbers but I've left messages at Lincoln's work congrats by the way you'll have to tell me how you like your new job. Anyway I'll be in town tonight and for a couple of days and was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner or something. Here's my number 850-217-9586. Also my email is mitchealac@gmail.com. Hope to see you soon.
15 comments:
I love it! You guys could start the trend again. Nice.
Welcome back! I've missed your blogs! Love the Argentina pics, they are beautiful. How very fun to have your mom come visit. And for two weeks? That is awesome! Your week in CA looks like a dream. Seriously beautiful. So are moving to CA? Or is that just where they had the retreat? What firm did you choose? And you looks awesome in your Halloween costume. I'm so glad you still have and wear those silver tights. Love and miss you! I'm feeling a bit homesick today and I'm thinking a visit with Ali would rock! Someday, huh!
Always HILARIOUS of course! I remember a time when finding a Halloween costume was as easy as stepping into your huge closet and picking a gem off the rack. Miss you!
you guys look awesome, wear did you find those pants???
ha ha! Love it. However, I now have that fergie song stuck in my head! See you next sunday!!! ;)
Wow Ali, I love those pants :)
I'm dying to know where you got that pair of spandex. So hot!
hmnnnn.. ths reminds me of the first time you two when runing together.. except now Lincolin is finally joining in.
Awesome! I can see why he won the best costume...!
nice! you guys look awesome! how is the crystal city ward?
so fun to connect through blogs :) we should all get together sometime!
yes. I like where this is going.
hellllloooo....your costumes were perfect for a dance party too!!
The 80s suit you Ali, what can I say? The silver stretch pants...wow!
Wow. I'm speechless.
Hey guys, this is Mitcheal I lost my phone and with it your numbers but I've left messages at Lincoln's work congrats by the way you'll have to tell me how you like your new job. Anyway I'll be in town tonight and for a couple of days and was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner or something. Here's my number 850-217-9586. Also my email is mitchealac@gmail.com. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment