The other night I had some fabulous ladies come over to our house for an Ugly Sweater Party. It really was just an excuse to have a girls night, but I was very impressed with some of the outfits these lovely ladies put together.
Aubrey and the Sweater Vest
Megan and the Bird Sweater
You have to see her whole outfit to really appreciate it.
And Kim who wowed us all with her Christmas Light Sweater.
She shined brighter than the rest... :)
4 comments:
shoooooot! I RSVPd yes, and then got stuck at work. I kept telling myself all day "if i get stuck, call" because I hate being that person. I'm sorry!!!!! :/
those are great... I don't know if you are a fan of leslie hall.. but you should be.. her "gem sweater" song is my favorite
Yay for ugly sweater parties! You mean you didn't want to take your mom's rad thing back with you? Oh p.s. I found an awesome sweater that I wish I'd been able to wear to your party... Too bad I'm a few miles away! Can't wait to see you guys SOON!!
Looks so fun! Love the outfits...it's so funny to see you and Megan together! I forget you two know each other! So fun!
Post a Comment