There are a lot Viewmont High School graduates who live here in the DC area. Lincoln and I decided to throw a little Christmas party to have an excuse to gather all the VHS alumni together. Since we had so much fun at our VHS reunion last year, that we decided to do it again. We were so glad we did.
This time we made Cafe Rio, and it made all the difference :)
Go Vikings!!
Dave & Melina (Tew) Rasmussen ('99 & '01)
Emily Ashton Hamilton ('00)
Russell Thacker ('03)
Daniel Ricks ('00)
Darbee Miller Beynon ('00)
Jessica Tilley Cooley ('02)
Michael Helgesen ('99)
Lincoln & Ali (Abegg) Essig ('00 & '02)
4 comments:
No way! That looks like so much fun. I'm super impressed that you got everyone together.
Wow there are a lot of you there. How fun.
Ah fun! Makes me want to move out there too... All the kids are so cute too!
I recognize just a few of those faces ;) How fun!
Post a Comment