Sigh...this makes me "homesick." I looove DC in the spring. Enjoy!
I am so jealous!I am getting out to DC just a few weeks too late to see the cherry blossoms.
So beautiful! I am really going to miss spring in DC this year, so enjoy it for me :)
I always think someday I will go to DC or Japan for the Cherry blossoms. SO beautiful. Take tons of pictures.
We just went to the temple, kite festival and the cherry blossoms this weekend. Always so pretty!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sigh...this makes me "homesick." I looove DC in the spring. Enjoy!
I am so jealous!
I am getting out to DC just a few weeks too late to see the cherry blossoms.
So beautiful! I am really going to miss spring in DC this year, so enjoy it for me :)
I always think someday I will go to DC or Japan for the Cherry blossoms. SO beautiful. Take tons of pictures.
We just went to the temple, kite festival and the cherry blossoms this weekend. Always so pretty!
Post a Comment