Lincoln and I both recently went to New York for work. The sad part is that we went a couple of weeks apart. So we took some blackberry pictures to let each other know they were missed. Especially when viewing the beautiful skyline
Ali's Trip to NYC
I think it was the first time I have ever stayed in a hotel room all by myself. I must say I really enjoyed it. (I may or may not have jumped on the bed before I went to sleep....)
My favorite part of the trip was meeting Steve Forbes, Suzanne Somers, and asking some random person where the green room was, then when he turned around I realized it was the FOX News anchor Neil Cavuto. I quickly recovered by introducing myself and my boss. But it was one of those "oops" moments. He was really great about it though. He's a very kind man. Suzanne Somers was also really sweet. We were in the waiting room and she asked me what I was going on Fox for. I laughed and said I was just there with my boss. We spoke for a little bit and she mentioned that she is very politically conservative. She was going on Fox to speak about health issues.
It was a great trip, and there were some beautiful views along the way.


Lincoln's trip to NYC
A couple weeks later Lincoln went to NYC to meet with a client. He enjoyed staying in a fabulous hotel with a great view. It had a prime view of ground zero. It was interesting to see how much progress has been done there.



5 comments:
That's soo cool you met Neil Cavuto and Suzanne Sommers! I did see your boss on Fox News once, but I don't remember if he was in the studio or not.
So does Suzanne Sommers look super old in person? I've always thought she was really pretty. I totally expect a response btw...
Did you really jump on the bed? Ha
Thanks for the stay you two. We may or may not have jumped on our hotel bed in DC too :)
Then of course if we had you would have heard it. So I can't wait for you to become some pilates celebrity yourself and run into Suzanne Sommers in the future for some health work out machine ad or something. I would laugh my head off...while being oh so proud of you!
MAN you guys do cool stuff! One day I might have an exciting life... Yep, kids ruin EVERYTHING:)
Post a Comment