As if snow time shoveling isn't enough...

There is beach days to make up for all the lost time:

When these two former roommates get together, there is no telling what is going to happen. Ryan definitely knows how to bring the crazy side out of Lincoln.

Love those hats.

The highlight after digging the hole was to find out that there was fresh water (not salt water) at the bottom of it. They splished and they splashed.


And the ladies just stayed entertained while we tried to catch some rays.

Then we all got in the hole.

And then we decided to bury the two troublemakers.


Do you ever feel like drop kicking your husband?

I prefer kissing him myself :)

And lets not forget the amazing cookie monster icecream... (think of cotten candy icecream, with orea cookies AND cookie dough, all in one delicious flavor) sooo good!!

We love beach days!

There is beach days to make up for all the lost time:

When these two former roommates get together, there is no telling what is going to happen. Ryan definitely knows how to bring the crazy side out of Lincoln.

Love those hats.

The highlight after digging the hole was to find out that there was fresh water (not salt water) at the bottom of it. They splished and they splashed.


And the ladies just stayed entertained while we tried to catch some rays.

Then we all got in the hole.

And then we decided to bury the two troublemakers.


Do you ever feel like drop kicking your husband?

I prefer kissing him myself :)

And lets not forget the amazing cookie monster icecream... (think of cotten candy icecream, with orea cookies AND cookie dough, all in one delicious flavor) sooo good!!

We love beach days!
Goodbye summer, you will be missed.
7 comments:
Ah fun! and I want that ice cream...like NOW!!
You are the cutest beach bums ever!
That looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got to go.
That ice cream sounds yummy. So fun to see you at yoga!
hahahaha.. I know he and logan will dig many holes togther in the O.C.
My brother use to do that everytime we went to the beach and then we would fill it up with water so we could have our own personal pool... I always thought he was a dork...
.. it's funny how all the things that I thought were so dorky in my dad and brother, come out in logan regularly.
I laughed and laughed about this cute blog. It is so funny that Lincoln would make a work project out of going to the beach. It makes me smile and adore you both for the joy you find in life!! I love you both tons and tons.
This is so cute! I can't believe how deep they got too. Love this post!
Post a Comment