Since I have been to NYC about 9 times or so in the last couple of years, there isn't much I haven't already seen. Although, I absolutely love going to NYC for work and it is never dull. Directing the Congressman from one media hit to another in NYC is about as exciting as it gets for me. We were in NYC for 4 days. (his wife joined us, who i absolutely adore) We had a packed schedule with multiple hits for MSNBC, CNBC, FOX, and FOX BUSINESS. Since I am working, I usually don't take a lot of pictures, but I did think to take a couple at the hotel we stayed at. I had the most gorgeous view from my hotel room window, but that was nothing compared to the hotel restaurant's view. My boss liked to eat there a lot just for it's amazing view. I made sure to take a picture of it before we left.
The view is right onto Times Square. Amazing.
Not so good at taking pictures of myself with the camera, but you get the picture :)
This was definitely one of my favorite trips to NYC. I love this city, but I love living in DC more. (DC is a big city without the big city feel. Love that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment