Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recap

Due to my lack of blogging the last few months, I found a bunch of pictures on our camera that I hadn't uploaded. So I figured, what the hey? I might as well blog about it.

This summer after we came back from Egypt, Lincoln's brother Lee came to visit. He left on a mission to Peru soon after his trip, but it was good to have him out East with us!
And Lincoln grew a gotee

Then for the Fourth of July we went to see the fireworks on the roof of Lincoln's office. (He works right by the White House) We brought some friends to join in on the fun.

Nickie and David
Jon and Melissa
Trent and Mandy
and the Essigs.
The view was fantastic.
And so were the fireworks




And fast forward to October. We threw a surprise party for Melissa and Jeremy's birthday.

Good times.

1 comment:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING YOU DC ESSIGS! WE HAVE MISSED YOU