The pictures where Lincoln has hair are definitely the winners of this set!
Oh my goodness you two are the weirdest, coolest couple ever! It's awesome!
Those are seriously awesome!!
you guys are adorable.happy to see an actual baby bump.PS. I started pilates in January and am so obsessed. I want a reformer.
You guys crack me up. CONGRATS btw!! That's exciting! And you look way cute preggers.. :) You guys lead one fun and entertaining life. I envy.. :)
green has never looked better!
LOL-love the photo session!
Ali! You are pregnant. And still beautiful as ever. Congrats, I love the Essigs. Little Baby Essig is going to be adorable. YAY!
I'm so excited for your baby bump!!! You guys look as good as I remember :). I can't wait to meet your mini-me!
how did I miss this post!!! pure awesomeness :) You two are so cute together! Lincoln looks fabulous in that wig ;) And i loved seeing your darling babybump!PS - it was so great visiting with you at your shower in centervile! <3
ok I really like the picture of lincolin with his wig and zoolander face.... kinda will ferrell...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The pictures where Lincoln has hair are definitely the winners of this set!
Oh my goodness you two are the weirdest, coolest couple ever! It's awesome!
Those are seriously awesome!!
you guys are adorable.
happy to see an actual baby bump.
PS. I started pilates in January and am so obsessed. I want a reformer.
You guys crack me up. CONGRATS btw!! That's exciting! And you look way cute preggers.. :) You guys lead one fun and entertaining life. I envy.. :)
green has never looked better!
LOL-love the photo session!
Ali! You are pregnant. And still beautiful as ever. Congrats, I love the Essigs. Little Baby Essig is going to be adorable. YAY!
I'm so excited for your baby bump!!! You guys look as good as I remember :). I can't wait to meet your mini-me!
how did I miss this post!!! pure awesomeness :) You two are so cute together! Lincoln looks fabulous in that wig ;) And i loved seeing your darling babybump!
PS - it was so great visiting with you at your shower in centervile! <3
ok I really like the picture of lincolin with his wig and zoolander face.... kinda will ferrell...
Post a Comment