Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life with a Newborn

I know that newborns sleep a lot for many reasons, but I believe that one of those reasons is to help ease parents into life with the new child.
And thank goodness, because I think everyone told us how a baby would rock our world, but no one really mentioned how easy it would be to still live life like before... at least for a couple of months.

For example:


We can still go out to dinner

SAM_0241


We can still fly on planes

SAM_0246



We can still cruise the potomac

SAM_0244


We can still go out to movies

(sorry, no picture. But we did go and see a movie in the Theater with baby Eva)

And we can still visit museums



DSC_0223

DSC_0218





1 comment:

Kathryn said...

oh you lucky duck! Sounds like you are having a ball with that baby of yours. I had a horrible recovery so I was out of commission for several months. But yes you are right, things do get a bit crazy as they get older, no more movies with a baby, that's for sure:)