Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Months

I know I am a little behind, (since Eva is almost 5 months right now...) That is what happens when you work full time, while being a mom full time, and a Pilates instructor part time. I somehow think I can stay on top of life (big joke right!?) Anyway... These are of beautiful Eva at 3 months. She is just so adorable!

DSC_0903

Screen Captures1

Eva is not a thumb sucker or binky lover, but she loves to chew and suck on her fingers. From the pinkie to the thumb or the index finger--any one will do! She also somehow keeps thinking that she can fit her entire fist into her itty bitty mouth. The end result of all her efforts is a pool of drool on everything and everyone.
DSC_0928

DSC_0925 DSC_0926

This little outfit used to be mine. It says "Thank Heaven for little girls"
Every time she wears it, people can't stop commenting on how she looks like a little doll.

I love my baby doll :)

3 comments:

Alyse said...

She's so sweet! Love her!

Kristen said...

she's beautiful!

Heidi said...

She is a baby doll! So beautiful!!