I put one of my old baby outfits on Eva the other day... she was just too cute and I couldn't help but take some pictures of her. Thanks mom for saving my old outfits!


(Yes I know I should have wiped her nose first...)



And a couple other random pictures...
This was a pic from Easter in Utah with my brothers

Cute Eva in her new room





(Yes I know I should have wiped her nose first...)



And a couple other random pictures...
This was a pic from Easter in Utah with my brothers

Cute Eva in her new room



2 comments:
Every picture you post of your new house is so darling! Did you stencil Eva's wall? When we move back to DC and remodel our town home I will need you big time!
I love Eva's wall too! I want to stencil now... Eva is so cute- too bad we moved back west.
Post a Comment