Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Update

20 weeks!
I love that my pilates certification (through the pilates method alliance) requires continuing education credits. I love learning how to improve my pilates practice with myself and my clients. And I enjoy going with my friend Robin.

These cuties! Watching cartoons and helping with dinner they are best buds.

Since we moved into our home I saw that this little storage room next to the furnace had a peek hole into a crawl space with dirt floors. I immediately thought of the possibilities of turning this space into a guest bedroom. It was the perfect way to add more space to our home. This is where the oil tank used to be. The foundation goes all the way down. All we had to do was hire someone to dig it out and finish it up.

We added a window too.


These crazy kids



The nice part is that we hired the guys to finish the bedroom while we were gone in Utah.
We surprised the family by wearing these shirts to let them know that we were expecting a baby girl!




My mom has an amazing eye for decorating.
We were home just in time to see Lawson come home from his mission.
He met emerson and Bailey for the first time.
Then we went to California for Lincoln's law firm retreat. I enjoyed a pilates class from my favorite studio in Orange County.
At Lincoln's law firm retreat.
We went sailing!



Then back to Utah. I enjoyed spending time with my grandma.
And my crazy brothers

Uncle Parker is the most fun.
Grandma time

Visiting old DC friends who now live in Utah. Stephanie and Laura
We enjoyed Halloween in Utah. The Essigs had a super fun party.




Halloween party at Krysta's with the former DC group of friends


Trick or Treating with the cousins




Fun with Uncle Parker
Eva got her ears pierced!!

We finished off our Utah trip with Election day. We were there to see Mia Love Win her congressional Campaign!
I've been working for Mia for the past three years as her press secretary. It was so fun to see her win!
Then we came back to DC and saw the amazing progress on our guest bedroom!


The kids missed Jack and Jan while we were gone. They are both love our kids so much and spoil them with lots of treats.
The belly is growing

I fell during my step class. I'm just not a coordinated person. Then throw in a step and a pregnant off balance body and I'm bound to fall. No more step classes for me.
Luckily it was just a bad sprain.
Eva snuck in a picture of me leaving the Dr. Office.
The finished room!



Now for the bed... we but all our food storage under the bed first before we set it up :)


Ellie's birthday party!
All these cute kids watching Frozen.
The new King size bed in our bedroom. Oh it's such a dream to have so much space!! Especially since one kid or another always ends up in our bed at some point during the night.

No comments: