Sunday, March 1, 2015

Last couple of weeks before new baby!

Since we only have one car, Lincoln bikes to work. And when it is cold, he still goes. And this is what my sexy man wears to keep warm :)
 Such a great dad playing dolls with the kids



 These sweet friends threw me a baby shower. Since I didn't need any girl stuff, we just chatted and had a great time. I love these ladies!




 Valentine's Day at the Lonely Hearts Festival. Enjoying spending time with the singles before Lincoln was released as 1st counselor in the single's ward bishopric. 
 My mom asked to see a pic of the bump. And yes, I'm huge and ready to pop. 
 And Eva is SOOOOOO excited. 


 Visiting Tori at her school to see her cheer. 

 Last time teaching pilates before baby comes!
 Emerson sleeping in Eva's bed. I think it is time to move him into Eva's room to get ready for baby. 
 For our friend Mandy's birthday we all went bowling. It was the kid's very first time and they loved it!





 The bowling started contractions. I was super worried because I didn't want to have the baby on our anniversary which was the next day. Also, Lincoln was getting released from his calling that same day and I wanted to be able to say goodbye to everyone. 
Tori watched the kids while Lincoln and I went to the temple the last time before baby. And I just prayed in the dressing room that contractions would stop. But then I also realized what a miracle it was that I was about to have a baby. My good friend Krysta had just lost her son Boston to a drowning accident. So I told Heavenly Father that the most important thing was that the baby would be safely born, whenever she decided to come. Thy will be done. Then I finished getting dressed and did initiatories. And during the initiatories the contractions stopped. 
 On our 7th wedding anniversary. Lincoln "heart attacked" me again while I napped after church. It never gets old. I absolutely love reading all the new memories he writes on the hearts. And it is fun to read the old ones too. It brings back a lot of wonderful memories and often brings me to tears. 


 There are a lot of hearts now. About 7 times more than the first time he did this :)


No comments: