Life with a newborn and two other kids takes some getting used to. We've spent a lot of time cuddling with Eliza and enjoying time at home. (with a few outings to enjoy to spring weather)
Seriously, this girl is so beautiful.
We did venture out to the zoo and saw the pandas!
I threw a shower for my good friend Kalli. We were both pregnant around the same time. So excited for her to have her first baby!
Tori stealing my phone :)
Cuddle time is the best time.
Nursing, Nursing and more nursing.
Eva obviously stole my phone to take this picture.
Sometimes I just want to hold my baby. No need to leave her in a stroller sleeping. When I can cuddle her. She will grow up too fast. And by the third time around, I know that.
Usually when I go to bed and check in on Eva and Emerson, both of them end up on the floor and not in their bed..
Pictures at the farm
The group of amazing women that work with me in the Young Women program, and our one active YW Lexie :)
For my birthday Eva and I went and got pedicures. Although, this may be the last time we do this until Eva is older because getting a pedicure is expensive!
But I sure love my one on one time with Eva
My birthday cake
Viewmont high school friends Kristen and Marinda who are living in Virginia. So fun to get together.
Potty Training Eva! (or at least trying)
I told Eva to clean up the mess she made with the pennies, and she told me it was too hard and she was too tired. Next time I checked up on her I saw this...
Sweet sister time
Is it just me, or did Eliza all the sudden grow up and doesn't look like a newborn anymore!
I planted my garden!
Kids enjoying my "healthy" cookies
Thrift store shopping with Emerson. We ended up buying that blue stroller, but not the horse. Although I'm kind of regretting it because of how much this boy loved the horsey.
Eliza is finally smiling!!!! Oh baby smiles just brighten my day!! It is the best!
For mothers day this year I got a special treat... Emerson threw a toy car at my face and gave me a black eye. Then later that day I found a tick that had dug itself into my head. I found the tick while I was saying my personal prayers at night. I was praying at had reached up to move my hair and felt what I thought was a piece of food that the kids at put in my hair or something. I screamed when I opened my eyes and saw that I had just pulled out a tick! Yuck!
Lots of time at home with these three cuties. I just LOVE them all so much.
This girl has my heart.
Morning snuggles. Eliza's face is killing me.
Eva wearing Emerson's shirt and taking advantage of his pocket
These cuties!
Nap time. Seriously these guys are best buds.
So so sweet to get this card from one of my pilates clients
More cuddle time
No comments:
Post a Comment