Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New York, New York!



Lincoln and I purchased bus tickets to NYC for BOTH of us for only $22 round trip on Boltbus. It was great to be able to visit my good friend Rachel and her cute family. We also did some site seeing and shopping. I heart New York!









Do you see that the bird is standing on one leg?
















And of course, Lincoln and I visited another dead president. 
This time we paid tribute to Ulysses S. Grant




The famous Sienfeld Restaurant. The food is really cheap and really good.

I love this Place

And I Love this place too. 
{Lincoln and I were able to do a session at the temple, it was Lincoln's first time. 
It sure is beautiful inside.}

We LOVE New York and we were so glad we could see Rachel again! 
It really was a great way to spend the weekend.

20 comments:

Heidi said...

Where haven't you guys been? Sure looks like a lot of fun! We're excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

Kristy said...

Sigh! I love that place. GREAT pictures.

Mike and Michelle said...

You guys go everywhere! I'm jealous!

Rachel said...

Muy Fabuloso! Love that you put my sleeping with a stranger picture up. classic.

Jill said...

very fun day trip, i love your subway picture. we live right by grant's tomb!

Unknown said...

I like your pics :D We're going to NYC this weekend so now I'm really excited!

weston'smommy said...

How exciting. I would like to go visit there some day. How neat you got to visit Rachel too.

The Carpenters said...

Awesome pictures. We really need to get over to NYC one of these days. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

M said...

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous of your motivation to do awesome things!

BTW, you should have invited us to the Jazz game ;). Ryan and I were whining all night about how it wasn't on TV.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I just tagged you on my blog... you HAVE to do it.

Holly said...

Jees, you guys sure go EVERYWHERE!! I'm Jealous of where you live and all the places you get to see! AND you take such amazing pictures...

Ashley said...

cool pictures! you guys have so much fun!!

Maren said...

That's it...are you guys really in school or are you just on a really long road trip?!! So fun! I also heart NYC especially since that's where we got engaged. And since you are responsible for our falling in love, then I owe my love for NYC to you!

M. said...

ooh, i LOVE that temple! Oh, and funny shot of Lincoln with the glasses. :)

Brittney said...

Are you guys breaking any records by visiting as many US spots in such a short time? Everytime I read your blog you went somewhere new. Actually, you had visited about 5 new places. SMART! Do what you can NOW! Our trips include DLand which I do love, but... a little NYC would be SWEET! FUN FUN!

Unknown said...

Hi Lincoln, Joe I am sure Joe will be super excited to know you have a blog. Now he can keep up with you guys. He would love to hear from ya.
Joe's wife, Kenzie

Unknown said...

All that bird needs now is an eye patch!

stephanie said...

Love new york!!! That picture with you guys in the subway window is awsome! We can't wait to see you this weekend, don't eat to much turkey! (I don't want you to be sick of it by the time you come over to eat!)

That girl said...

Okay, we are in stinking DC like every three months or so! What are you doing with yourself? I would like an update. I just barely found Davin's blog and then found yours. You are beautiful and look so happy! Take a peek at our blog and leave a little note!

Megan said...

I love, love, love, love, love, love your blog! I am living vicariously through you on all of your trips! You two are saving me a whole lot of money on traveling costs. :)