Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Lincoln Memorial

The DC Essigs will be back to our normal blogging schedule next week, with updates from our parents visiting DC, graduation, our Utah trip, and Lincoln's birthday. 
Until then, here is one of our favorite pictures from visiting the Lincoln Memorial with my parents when they were in town. 


9 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

You should enter that into a photo contest...it looks awesome!

Erin said...

Have a fun trip home! You have so much to feel proud of!

naomi megan. said...

that's a pretty awesome photo! we can't wait to visit that memorial!

hope all your trips have been awesome so far!

Haley said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I totally agree with the first comment...enter it into a photo contest! =)

Millicent said...

Fabulous!

SJ said...

I found your blog. Hope you are well.

Ambi Mo said...

Hey!! It's been ages, I know! Laura told me you had a couple of hours to catch up and I got interested in blog-stalking to see how you have been. I am glad to see that you are doing reeeeaally well. I miss you!

w and w said...

Sweet pic. And surely a sweet trip.

Laura & Tyson said...

I agree - pretty cool.