Friday, June 5, 2009

Super Cheesy Pictures

While in Utah, Landon and Alyse were married--Landon is number 5 of 11 in the Essig Family. We are excited to have Alyse join the sister in law club!
Their wedding reception was gorgeous. It was in Heber valley. Oh how I miss Utah mountains!

While the couple was off taking pre-reception photos, Lincoln and I decided to take advantage and snap some super cheesy "pretend we are getting married" photos too...









I know, I know, you are probably gagging by the cheesiness, but we had fun.

3 comments:

Laura & Tyson said...

Haha that's totally something that I would want to do, and then I'd tell Tyson and he would say no!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

you guys look darling, I love the background. I feel like every time you are in town we only get to chat for a second.... one of these times we should plan to actually get together and DO something.

Anjuli said...

very adorable!