What do you do 1 year, 3 months and 28 days after your wedding?
Eat the top of your wedding cake of course.
Eat the top of your wedding cake of course.
I was actually still pretty good.
My mom is pretty happy to have space in her freezer again.
My mom is pretty happy to have space in her freezer again.
6 comments:
Really?!?! Oh my gosh, we tried ours on our 1st anniversary and it tasted like horrible freezer burn. We spit it right out.
Nice. We ate ours after 2 years...actually I didn't dare try it, but Jon did and liked it!
Happy 1 year, 3 months and 28 days!!!
It must be the cake makers touch because we thought our cake was pretty good too. I guess that's good advertising for her! We loved having you both out here and can't wait for you to come again!
Heehee. That's funny.
Wow that actually kept up pretty well! I'm kind of amazed. Tyson and I devoured ours on the drive down to LA the next day before we went on our cruise haha. It was even better than on our wedding day.
Post a Comment