Sunday, June 21, 2009

White House West Wing Tour

Even though for work, I previously had the opportunity to go to a meeting in the West Wing of the White House, I didn't really get to see much besides the Situation Room. So when my friend Lauren offered to give Lincoln and me a tour of the West Wing, we were more than thrilled to be able to go and look around. 

We couldn't take any pictures inside most of the rooms. They only allow pictures in the Press Room and outside.  

We really enjoyed being able to see in person the rooms where great men and women have and do work. (Even though, to be honest, everything is smaller and not as cool as it shows on the series The West Wing)

Thank you again Lauren for showing us around! 



Men on guard on top of the roof of the White House. 











I am reaching over to look at the TelePrompTer on the podium. 








Kiri, me, Lauren, and Gail  







4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cool that you got to go on a tour! It looks like a lot of fum.

It was good to see you yesterday although it was brief due to the huge crowd! I wish we could have chatted longer!

Sarah said...

So cool!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

YOu guys always are doin the coolest stuff!

Kristin said...

um, I wonder how many years it will be before we see you behind that podium ON TV...looks like fun! You guys get to do the coolest stuff!