My mom asked to see what I ended up doing with the old window frame I bought at Lucketts a couple of months ago. I first painted it green, but wasn't in love with it. Then...

I painted it black, distressed it so the green could come through a bit, then put inside the window panels the pictures that our good friends John and Melissa Smith took of us last November. It was a fun and easy little project. And now we have a place to display the pictures that we love
(we will post some of the pictures John and Melissa took up on our blog once I get caught up in life!)

5 comments:
Cute! You are so talented!
LOVE IT! THANKS FOR THE POST
WE LOVE YOU TWO!
I was hoping to see this project after you spoke about it at church - it's lovely and quite creative.
Love this! And I've been craving a good (flat) idea for our hallway. If I get around to it, I'll have to pick your brain :).
LOVE it! I wanna make one now... You ARE your mother's daughter!
Post a Comment