No, it's not Groundhog's day.
No, it's not Valentines Day.
It is the Vending Machine Lobby Day on Capitol Hill.
For 2 hours today all staffers could go to the Cannon Caucus room, go up to any vending machine, and get whatever they wanted, because all items were free!!!

Best. Day. Ever.

5 comments:
That is awesome
Sweet! I would have definitely stocked up the drawers in my desk for future treats.
what?!? no way? How come I'm not working back there yet....salon please open soon..I'm missing all the fun on the hill....p.s. we will set up any lunch dates too!! Hope you got something sweet, saltly, and good. Was there a limit?
You are hilarious. I love your blog. How did you guys survive the crazy blizzard?
Hilarious! Now we know where our tax dollars go! Berkley Springs looks beautiful! I can't believe it is so green and springy only 2 hours from DC. And I'm seriously impressed with your tile floor. You place looks fantastic. I really hope someday I live close enough to you to have you help decorate my home! We also have way too much snow! The sad thing is, while DC is trying frantically to clear the roads, only the autobahns and main roads get cleared here, as a way to save money! Why worry about the safety and quality of life of your citizens? Glad you're warm and safe! I'm curious to see whose snow melts first! (sorry for the way too long blog "comment")
Post a Comment