
Two years ago today it was incredibly windy in Salt Lake City. On your wedding day, nerves are usually a little more tense than usual. Most brides would probably be a little concerned about the weather, hoping for that perfect temperature on that perfect day, to have your perfect pictures to always remember the most important day of your life.

That is not so much how our wedding day went. The weather was not perfect. It was windy, it rained, and then it snowed---all in one day. All on my wedding day.

But I was on such a high, having so much fun, being so much in love that I hardly even noticed. We just went with the flow and made the best of it.

Happy Anniversary sweetie.
Best decision I ever made was to marry you.
15 comments:
Congratulations! Your pictures are so cute, you look so happy. Our wedding day (a couple weeks before yours) was a terrible ice storm that shut down the Beltway. But I remember taking pics with no coat or anything, feeling on such a high like you described that I didn't even notice the cold! It was so fun meeting you and Ashley when we were all newlyweds and having that "girl time" we missed! Happy two years to all of us!
Ahhh...
Congratulations. I agree that was the best decision both of you ever made!
Happy Anniverary to you two! We love you both. Hope you have a great day celebrating!!!
Happy anniversary! LOVE the red shoes in your pictures!
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys got married too, we like having a cool couple friend! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! The wind makes your pictures so fun and unique! Love the Marilyn Monroe shot.
I love your post. So cute! You two are awesome! Happy Anniversary!
Well that wind made for some seriously cool pictures. jack still talks about going to the capitol for a wedding (yours)! Happy anniversary!
Congratulations, you two! I can't believe it's been two years already!
Happy Anniversary you two love birds. We are so happy you found each other. You are a perfect fit!
We're so glad we have you both for all eternity Ali and Lincoln.
so cute!! if you will be there.. so will I!!!
That's so sweet! It rained on our wedding day, too. It wasn't so bad! Happy Anniversary!
I love the red shoes!
Post a Comment