I've been waiting for this trip report! Bring it on! You look great in that blue dress!
WHAAATTT?!?! More pictures, and the story, too, I hope!!! Awesome!
When did you guys go to Egypt? I was there in May.. isn't it just the coolest place?!
Love the last photo of you in the blue dress with the pyramid in the background. You look fabulous. Can't wait to read all about it.
How fun!!! Can't wait for the full report!
why did lee tell me you hated it??? he's such a liar.. I'll kick him in the seat of his pants when I see him this weekend
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've been waiting for this trip report! Bring it on! You look great in that blue dress!
WHAAATTT?!?! More pictures, and the story, too, I hope!!! Awesome!
When did you guys go to Egypt? I was there in May.. isn't it just the coolest place?!
Love the last photo of you in the blue dress with the pyramid in the background. You look fabulous.
Can't wait to read all about it.
How fun!!! Can't wait for the full report!
why did lee tell me you hated it??? he's such a liar.. I'll kick him in the seat of his pants when I see him this weekend
Post a Comment