

Which is probably a really good thing. Since I never had sisters I always dressed up my little brothers and painted their toenails. Lincoln was getting worried that I would do the same if we had a baby boy... At the sonogram appointment earlier this week, Lincoln wanted to find out the sex and I wanted to wait until Christmas morning to find out. The technician told me to close my eyes when she showed Lincoln that it was a girl---so I had no idea. On Christmas Eve I felt like a kid again, because I was so excited to find out what we were having! I woke up every hour that night checking my watch to see if it was time to get up. Then when it was finally time, I went upstairs and found the answer under the Christmas tree----IT'S A GIRL!
We are both really excited.
27 comments:
Sooo exciting! Congrats.
I've always wanted a sister too. I spent all of our time convincing my brother to get married to a girl I liked so I could have a sister.
Wahoo, that's fantastic news, let the dress up begin! Our Christmas morning was equally eventful as we opened a 'special' present with our ultrasound results too. Such a memorable Christmas indeed! Congrats again!
Oh she will be so cute! Congrats
yay!! congrats! girls are so fun, but incoln is in trouble. He's about to become a complete pushover for her...
so fun!! Congrats!! A little girl will be SO FUN!!
Happy Holiday's- Morgan
How wonderful! Congratulations!
That's such a fun way to find out. Congrats! Girls are the best!
congrats! did you make that dress in the first pic?
YAY for little ladies! Yours is going to be exceptionally lovely, and I can't wait to meet her! I bet you were so happy, congrats Essigs! We're so excited for you.
Congrats you two! That is such an exciting way to find out. I wouldn't have had the patience to wait one second longer so I am proud of you. We are so excited for you. You will be great parents!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys! I have to say i honestly had to scroll down to make sure it wasn't an april fools joke. Girls are so fun to shop for. It takes everything in me to not buy every little cute thing i see!
Oh my goodness. This is SO EXCITING! I can't believe I didn't hear about it on Sunday! And - of course - you have the best taste in baby clothes. All those pictures are FANTASTIC! Can't wait to for you cute little Baby Girl shower. YAY FOR GIRLS!!!
Joy of joys! You guys with LOVE having a girl. Congratulations!
WOOHOO!!!! SO happy for you guys :) And what an awesome way to find out! Told my family and they loved it too :)
PS - those pics of the dress, shoes, and headband are too darling :)
That's wonderful! We're thrilled for you guys! We are partial to baby girls at our house... Best of luck with the next few months!
congrats ali! so excited for you guys.
Oh, I'm so happy for you! Either way you're going to love being parents. I myself adore our little girl, you're going to have fun. Hope you're feeling well!
Yea!!!! That's great! Where did you get that image of the dress? Pretty sure you should buy it, wherever you saw it, because it's SO ADORABLE, and I don't get to buy it myself since I'm having a boy. I might just be a tiny bit jealous...but boys are so much fun (at least our Jacob is a blast), so it's ok. Hopefully our own girl will come in time...
YAY!! I am seriously so excited.. it's about time ellie gets a friend! I just know she is going to be so beautiful!!!
oh my goodness, congratulations! i'm so excited for you!!! and a girl! amazing!
happy holidays!
Congrats to you both!
Ah I am so excited for you guys! What a fun way to find out too! I found out what our twins were before my husband so I got to surprise him:) She is going to be soooo cute Ali! Girls are seriously the best:)
I am totally buying the next cute baby girl dress I see in celebration of the fabulous news!
you'll love love love it. And Lincoln? Be prepared to have your heart stolen...again! Fun idea for Christmas.
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. Having a girl is literally the funnest thing ever. Let us know if you guys are ever in Utah. Take care!
Congrats Ali! We are also having a girl in May. I'm sure Lincoln and Lance already covered this but we are like days apart.
Hope pregnancy is treating you well.
Congrats Ali and Lincoln!! (just catching up on your blog now). Hope all is well and you're feeling great (if you're hiking Old Rag and such, you must be!).
Post a Comment