Thursday, December 2, 2010

You planning to run for office?

Apparently, if you are planning to run for office, you need to make sure you look good in red.
Getting into the Christmas Spirit, I wore my new red sweater to work. The first thing the Congressman said when he saw me was, "I see what you are doing" as he picked up the magazine and held it up next to me...
(FYI, I don't intend to run for office anytime soon... but I do think brunettes look great in red :)



5 comments:

Tabbi said...

I'm dying to know what's inside 'Alisia's Notebook'. And you should run for office! Hope things are going well. Happy Holidays!!

Haley said...

ha! what are the odds? love it :)

Wendle said...

Maybe you also need to get your own reality show. I hear that does wonders for your political career.

P.S. You DO look great in red!

Erin said...

OH MAN! I totally look bad in red! I guess it's good to know my limitations now... We talk and think of you guys all the time. Hope everything is going well. I really want to make it up to DC in December, are you guys heading to Utah for Christmas?

w and w said...

Well I do think you should run for something I mean come on! YOU look great in red. Passed DC over Thanksgiving weekend. We blew you two a kiss!