Ali how come you are so stinking funny! I bet you were laughing at the ridiculous poses you were making everyone do! ha ha! Don't worry I make Kevin do it all the time! My cousin lives in DC so I'll be out there to visit! Congrats on the baby too! YEA!
4 comments:
Happy New Year! Ali, didn't you know that fireworks follow YOU around? Yep, you're just that cool.
ooooh! cool! I loooove fireworks. Good to know, we will have to go to Alexandria next year for New Years if we're in town :)
Looks like fun! I love your attempt at making 2011 with your bodies.
Ali how come you are so stinking funny! I bet you were laughing at the ridiculous poses you were making everyone do! ha ha! Don't worry I make Kevin do it all the time! My cousin lives in DC so I'll be out there to visit! Congrats on the baby too! YEA!
Post a Comment