Thursday, January 27, 2011

She's Coming Out!

The Bump
week 22 vs week 17

10 comments:

Alyse said...

Hooray! Tell her to keep comin!

stephanie said...

what bump? All I have to say is I need to do Pilate's more especially when I am pregnant, Wow, I think I look like that without a baby. So are you into maternity clothes yet? you look cute!

Matt & Ali said...

You look amazing! I looked like that at 8 weeks.I guess thats what i get when i refuse to work out!

alivaux said...

Ali!! There is a baby in your belly!!!!!!! I'm sooo sad I don't get to see you weekly any more. I hate night classes :( You look fabulous! Sending happy/healthy thoughts and prayers to you always. Take care. Alison

Erin said...

Welcome to the world baby bump!

Amy Watts said...

I hate you just a little bit. You are still so skinny! But I guess if I worked out a little more regularly I'd look like that too :)

Laura Essig said...

mnn.. I still don't see anything.. you sure you're pregnant??

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

holy skinny. I have a bump like that after a big dinner.

Holly said...

Ali Ali Ali...are you sure its not twins? or triplets?! :) You are sooo tiny! I am excited for you guys!

Shannon Lott said...

I concur with the people who couldn't tell if there was a baby bump...I hope everything is going well and I'm sure glad that you went to Egypt already:) I kept thinking of you two as I watched the news this week.