Ok ok, so we really didn't have our little girl yet... but I figured since we had always joked on April Fools that we were pregnant when we weren't, that we might as well joke about not being pregnant, when we still were... Kind of lame, but at least this year no one really believed us. Well, at least not for long :) And thank you Ali and Matt who let us borrow their adorable baby picture. She is a doll.
So yes, our little girl is still cookin. And boy she is growin! When I was first pregnant and not really showing everyone told me to wait until about 25 weeks. And they were not joking. It is amazing to see the difference that has happened in my body over the last 10 weeks. In just a little over two months I went from this:

To this:
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and feeling it! Pilates is getting harder--I can't do as much as I used to (although I still make my students do it all :) I am enjoying having a belly that is obviously a baby bump and not just looking like I gained some weight. It is amazing how kind strangers are now. I will be walking down the street and random strangers will walk past and yell, "Your belly is so cute!" or "Congratulations!" I have even had strangers notice I am pregnant, then sprint ahead of me and open the door for me multiple times. I love all the positive reactions (it really helps on those days that I just feel tired and fat.) And we are excited because in less than two months we should be able to see and hold our baby girl for real!
9 comments:
Ha ha ha! Cruel!... And so funny! Ha ha!
You look absolutely adorable Ali!... By the way! So so happy for you!
Nobody's going to believe you when you really do have her!! ha:)
You look so cute! I think I was twice as big as you are now when I was 20 weeks...no make that 12 weeks:)
You look awesome! We can't wait to meet her. She is going to be gorgeous. We're so excited for you!!!
You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen...
You definitely make a cute pregnant lady
It is so funny how pregnancy is the ultimate icebreaker- everyone is your best friend. Just wait until she comes though, the attention is so fun.
Ali you are looking so beautiful! :)
You DO have a cute bump! I LOVE it!! Soooo close!
Post a Comment