Our beautiful baby girl was born this morning at 12:01 a.m. She weighed 5.1 pds and is 17 3/4 inches long. She has dark hair and is absolutely adorable! She came a lot earlier than expected but she is doing well! We couldn't be more happy to have her in our family! More pictures to come....
14 comments:
I am officially not falling for this. But let me guess - YOU'RE PREGNANT!?
Nice try.
Felicitaciones Ali, para ti y tu esposo! Cuál es en nombre de la niña?
Juliana Fuentes
April Fools!
This is a good one, but anything from you on April 1st, obviously...
OH SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations Ali & Lincoln! What a doll...
wait a second...i see comments about april fools...you little stinker ;)
If you previous post is accurate and you really are 30 weeks, it would be a world record to have a baby that big at 30 weeks! Either this your yearly April Fool's or you need to send that in to Guiness :)
Ha ha! I was thinking this morning, "I wonder what Ali's April Fools joke will be on her blog." That's how epic your April Fools jokes are. Good job.
Cute baby. Whose is it?
naughty. you got my heart racing and I almost email Alicia to get you on the "needs meals" list. :)
Oh isn't she a doll! Sorry your joke didn't work out. I think people are catching on to your yearly jokes!
Yea...sorry....
Babies at 30 weeks are on oxygen and in the NICU :)
Nice try though.
We finally believe you are pregnant though :)
That's terrible! I hope she's still safe and sound in her prankster mommy's tummy!
luckily jill is smart and was the first to comment. totally fell for it except that 5 lbs would be HUGE for 30 weeks. glad she's still cookin'.
Post a Comment