What a stunning little one! I love her name, I love her hair, I love her family, and I can't wait to hold her. Congratulations! You know how I feel about baby girls- you are in for the best adventure.
Congratulations! What an adorable girl- have fun cuddling! There is nothing like a brand new baby. Welcome to the world of motherhood! June 1 is a great birthday- I know from experience. ;)
YOU'LL LOVE HAVING A GIRL FIRST. Seriously. Annie's the best helper ever. She's beautiful. LOVE the dark hair. Happy healing. Wish I was there to help!
I was totally just thinking that I love the name Eva... No worries, I promise I won't still it, but it is such a pretty name! Congrats to both of you! She is so perfect! Gobble up every moment you can while she is so tiny... it goes by WAY too fast!!!
42 comments:
Congrats Ali! Eva is a lovely name and I can't get over that dark hair! I hope you get to enjoy her tininess and are recovering well.
Britt
Congratulations! Love her name. She is beautiful.
What a stunning little one! I love her name, I love her hair, I love her family, and I can't wait to hold her. Congratulations! You know how I feel about baby girls- you are in for the best adventure.
Yaaaaaaaay!! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations! Enjoy her, she is wonderful!
What a little beauty! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she's here!
She has great hair for all those hair clips you have :) I hope everything is going well!
She's beautiful! I was thinking about you on Tuesday...guess she decided to wait until Wednesday to make her debut. Love the name!
oh my, tiny babe! Congrats, enjoy it, it goes by MUCH too fast :)
YAY!!!! What a beautiful little girl! Just like her mama! I hope you are feeling good!
Congrats guys!!! She is a doll.
Gear up for parenthood :)
Congratulations! She is adorable, and her hair is so cute. We hope that everything went well.
Congratulations! What an adorable girl- have fun cuddling! There is nothing like a brand new baby. Welcome to the world of motherhood! June 1 is a great birthday- I know from experience. ;)
YOU'LL LOVE HAVING A GIRL FIRST. Seriously. Annie's the best helper ever. She's beautiful. LOVE the dark hair. Happy healing. Wish I was there to help!
Congratulations! I'm so glad she made it!
Congrats! What a beauty! She is darling. Enjoy your sweet little girl. Hope you heal quick and gets lots of rest.
She is absolutely beautiful!We can't wait to see her in person! Congratulations! We love you and hope for a speedy recovery Ali!
CONGRATS! love the name and how tiny she is. love that newborn smell!
Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you! Ali, I hope you are feeling okay and everything went smoothly. Good luck!
congrats!! her name is just lovely (Eva Essig! movie star in the making) and i love how much hair she has! what a little doll.
Hooray!!!! Let the Eva Lina baby celebrations begin!
I was totally just thinking that I love the name Eva... No worries, I promise I won't still it, but it is such a pretty name! Congrats to both of you! She is so perfect! Gobble up every moment you can while she is so tiny... it goes by WAY too fast!!!
Congratulations Ali and Lincoln!
Congratulations!!!! She is a beauty. I can't believe how tiny she is for being overdue. So happy for you!!!
june 1st is my birthday so obviously this little girl is going to be awesome! congrats you two!
Congrats!! She is just beautiful!
Congrats! She is a doll! Enjoy that hair. It's so fun when they have lots of hair.
Felicidades! She is beautiful. love u guys
Congratulations mommy! So happy for you! She has the cutest lips!! I can't wait to meet her! Love you!
congrats! she is beautiful!
congratulations! she is beautiful!
She's adorable, congrates. Hope everything went well.
Yay! I'm so excited for you. She is precious!
I'm so happy for you guys! She is precious. Good luck in the days ahead. What have you done?! :)
Yes!! Beautiful girl with lots of hair. Congrats to you guys! Let the fun begin!!
Hooray! She came! Such a little peanut - darling. Congrats on the arrival. Thrilled for the whole family!
Beautiful baby! I can't wait for the delivery story. I am just so happy for you. You are going to be a fantastic mother.
I love the Dark hair, darling! Can't wait to hold her. I hope you are recovering well.
congratulations!! she is beautiful!!
what a sweetheart!!! CONGRATULATIONS ALI AND LICOLN! :) :) :) Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about how motherhood is <3
CONGRATS lady!! She is adorable..
CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful. Nice work Ali and Lincoln. Good baby making skills. :)
Post a Comment