Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hospital Black & Whites

Eva_Hospital_LR-186 Eva_Hospital_LR-184 Eva_Hospital_LR-182
Eva_Hospital_LR-178
Eva_Hospital_LR-168
Eva_Hospital_LR-164
Eva_Hospital_LR-160
Eva_Hospital_LR-158

Eva_Hospital_LR-154
Eva_Hospital_LR-150
Eva_Hospital_LR-148 Eva_Hospital_LR-092
Eva_Hospital_LR-090
Eva_Hospital_LR-088
Eva_Hospital_LR-074 Eva_Hospital_LR-110
Eva_Hospital_LR-024 Eva_Hospital_LR-012
Eva_Hospital_LR-048
Eva_Hospital_LR-036
Eva_Hospital_LR-022
Eva_Hospital_LR-016
Eva_Hospital_LR-006 Eva_Hospital_LR-052 Eva_Hospital_LR-060

Eva_Hospital_LR-106

(Thank you Jon and Melissa for visiting us in the hospital and bringing your camera :)

8 comments:

alivaux said...

adorable!! looks like she was trying to say "get me outta this burrito wrap! I want to be freeeee!" :)

Maren said...

Ali she is beautiful! I hope your recovery is going well.

Alyse said...

She's so cute! Yay, less than two weeks to meet her!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

beautiful. so so so beautiful. all of it, new parents, tiny baby. Happy faces. Love it all.

maeve said...

she is so precious!! how amazing to have such sweet (& professional) pics!

Hale-O There said...

Ali your baby is so beautifuland you look so good for just having a baby- wowser! Will you tell Linc hello and congrats on becoming a dad. Sorry about the C section. I am learning to have no expectations when it comes to my new baby and it is so fun.

Britt said...

Ali,

She could not be more adorable and you look great! I love how tiny they are. Soak it up and let me know if you need any advice or questions.

Britt

Kristen said...

She's beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her!