While we are happy that Grandma finally gets to rejoin her sweetheart who she missed so much, we can't help but miss her cheerfulness, happy smile, kind rebukes when we weren't paying attention, and her desires to always choose the right. Visits to Utah and Christmases won't be the same without her.
We know that although she will be physically absent for future visits and Abegg Fiestas, her spirit will be always be with us.
And the imprints she made in the lives of her children and grandchildren will always remind us that there's a little bit of Grandma Abegg inside each one of them.
We love you and miss you Uncle Scott and Grandma.
4 comments:
Sending prayers and lots of love your way. So sorry to hear about your Uncle Scott and Grandma Abegg, that is so hard.
Your Grandma sounds like an amazing lady.
We're so sorry for your heartache at this time. We love you and are thinking of you.
I'm sorry to hear that. What a rough week. I am really close to both my grandma's and you said it just right- so happy when they get to rejoin grandpa but it will be a sad day for me. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
oh I am so sorry to hear about your losses...breaks my heart. You two are examples of faith, and I know you know families are forever :) hugs and prayers for you and the Abegg family.
Post a Comment