We were so lucky to have Lincoln's parents come out to visit this past week. They came for Eva's blessing (post to come) and then we were lucky to have Shauna stay with us all week. We loved it. And I think Lincoln mentioned about 50 times how much he loved having his parents and then his mom with us in DC. We really miss having family around--so we definitely enjoy them when they visit.
While they were both here, we realized that none of us had seen the National Zoo, so we all went out to see it together.
About an hour after we arrived, there was a huge rainstorm. We decided to wait it out inside with the reptiles.
Dispite the rainstorm, it was a great family event. Lincoln and I had underestimated the Zoo here. It was pretty great to see all the Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!






2 comments:
how great that mama and papa essig came into town! I always treasure my parents' trips from Washington too :)
and i love the zoo! yet haven't been yet this summer...that needs to change asap :) glad you had such a great time. And i can't wait to read about Eva's blessing. I'm sure it was beyond wonderful :)
K you look amazing first of all! and that little girl-she is so freaking adorable!! I love the zoo...although the hogle zoo is probably the worst. haha
Post a Comment