The day was lovely, and the blessing was so sweet. Among many things, little Eva was blessed with charity, obedience, kindness, and to be an example to her family. It was definitely one of those moments when I officially felt like a mother. She even wore the dress that I was blessed in as a baby. When my mother in law put it on her and then showed Eva to me, I let out a little scream... she looked just like the pictures of me as a baby in that very same dress.
It was a very special day. We were so grateful to have Lincoln's parents there with us. We wish that more family could have been there. But, thank goodness for good friends who were there for us when family could not.













7 comments:
So sweet! Sure love that little sweetie pie... and you guys! It would have been awesome to be there!
Beautiful little girl you have there:) You three make such a cute little family!
Hey Ali! I check your blog every now and then. Just wanted to say that your little Eva is so adorable! I think she's a perfect mix of you and Lincoln! Take Care!
So adorable!!! We miss you guys!
She is soo cute!! I love all the updates and I'm glad her blessing day was so perfect :)
What a pretty little doll!
she's beautiful!
Post a Comment